- Kósa, László: A COMPANION TO HUNGARIAN STUDIES
- Übersetzt von: Vera Gáthy, Dezso Bánki and Thomas Cooper
- Verlag: AKADÉMIAI Kiadó Rt.
- Veröffentlichungsjahr: 1999
- Nummer von Seiten: 500
- Sprache: English
- Contents: The Hungarian Language by Jeno Kiss and Gábor Tolcsvai Nagy; History of Hungary by András Gergely; Literature and Arts from the Beginnings to the 18th Century by Péter Koszeghy, Literature and Arts from the Beginning of the 18th Century until Today by Mihály Szegedy Maszák; Etnography and Folklore by László Kósa and Ágnes Szemerkényi) The book was written with the purpose of giving a comprehensive presentation of Hungarian studies and of offering an introduction to those who wish to become acquainted with the subject more profoundly, or even consider it for graduate studies.